Friday, January 9, 2009

The Rain The Park & Other Things


Today in 1948 Bill Cowsill, American singer (The Cowsills) was born. He sang lead vocal on their song The rain, the park, and other things

I saw her sitting in the rain

Raindrops falling on her

She didn't seem to care

She sat there and smiled at me

Then I knew (I knew... I knew... I knew... I knew)

She could make me happy (happy... happy)

(She could make me very happy)

Flowers in her hair (in her hair)

Flowers everywhere (everywhere)

(I love the flower girl)

Oh I don't know just why; she simply caught my eye

(I love the flower girl)

She seemed so sweet and kind; she crept into my mind

(To my mind... to my mind)

I knew I had to say hello

(hello... hello)

She smiled up at me

And she took my hand and we walked through the park alone

No comments:

Post a Comment