Thursday, April 16, 2009

Suddenly Last Summer: How an obsession with Elizabeth Taylor helped make me the man I am today

Elizabeth Taylor is a real beauty. Even in black + white you can tell she has violet eyes.

Anyone who cares about beauty owes it to themselves to see Suddenly Last Summer.

Wayne took my advice, saw Suddenly Last Summer and fell under Elizabeth Taylor's spell......



Howard Rosenman credits Elizabeth Taylor for making him the man he is today. He shared his story with the LA Times Magazine:

In 1973, I met a handsome young model named Bruce Weber and a friendship was forged over a mutual obsession with Elizabeth Taylor’s beauty. He went on to become one of the world’s greatest photographers. He has shot Elizabeth many, many times (and has become a great friend). In fact, he and I exchange rare pictures of Elizabeth for Christmas and our birthdays almost every year.

The entire article can be read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment