Thursday, October 22, 2009

Katherine Fleming

I commute to WOMEN every day from Massapequa Park. In the morning I carry my wallet, a beverage (Tab, Fresca or Diet Coke), something to read (The New Yorker or a library book) and a snack for later in the day (an apple, carrots, banana or Fruit Roll-Up).

Lately I have been carrying my belongings in a vermillion leather hobo bag.

Last night I dreamt that I purchased a maroon bowling bag from Prada's spring 2000 collection at my neighbors estate sale. For nine long years that bag has been on my mind, the bag Robert Wyatt photographed on Sierra Huisman.

But that was just a dream.

So, tell me how long before the next one ?

Bag deigner Katherine Fleming will be taking appointments for her sample sale next week.





Katherine Fleming
5 Crosby Street, #6B
New York, NY 10013
Phone # (212)226-5436
Email: Sales@KatherineFleming.com
Website: KatherineFleming.com



No comments:

Post a Comment